During the live webinar, the expert panel will discuss:
- The importance of early and effective treatment to reduce the risk of complications and avoid clinical inertia.
- The appropriate use of the different once-weekly glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonists (GLP-1RA) formulations.
- The next generation, non-injectable GLP-1RAs and the role they will play in the management of type 2 diabetes.
You will have the opportunity to pose questions to our panel of experts throughout the session, and interact by answering live questions to promote peer-to-peer engagement and debate.
This webinar is suitable for, but not limed to, diabetes specialists, primary care physicians, specialist diabetes nurses, cardiologists, and all other healthcare professionals interested in the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
Following this educational activity participants will be able to:
- Discuss the importance of timely treatment of type 2 diabetes and its impact on patient health and outcomes.
- Compare the efficacy and safety profiles of once weekly GLP-1RAs.
- Explain the next generation of GLP-1RAs including the mode of absorption, mechanism of action, dosing schedule, pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic properties, glycemic/weight loss efficacy and safety.
An application has been made to the UEMS EACCME® for CME accreditation of this event.
This program is made possible thanks to an independent educational grant from Novo Nordisk A/S.
Telephone +44 (0) 203 192 2023
Springer Healthcare IME
The Campus, 4 Crinan Street
London, N1 9XW, UK