Don’t miss out on this expert-led webcast on the continuing evolution of glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonists, chaired by Professor John Wilding.
During the webcast, the expert panel will discuss:
- The importance of early and effective treatment to reduce the risk of complications and avoid clinical inertia.
- The appropriate use of the different once-weekly glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonist (GLP-1RA) formulations.
- The next generation, non-injectable GLP-1RAs and the role they will play in the management of type 2 diabetes.
This webcast is suitable for, but not limited to, diabetes specialists, primary care physicians, specialist diabetes nurses, cardiologists, and all other healthcare professionals interested in the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
Following this webcast, you will be able to:
- Discuss the importance of timely treatment of type 2 diabetes and its impact on patient health and outcomes.
- Compare the efficacy and safety profiles of once weekly GLP-1RAs.
- Explain the next generation of GLP-1RAs including the mode of absorption, mechanism of action, dosing schedule, pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic properties, glycemic/weight loss efficacy and safety.
An application has been made to the UEMS EACCME® for CME accreditation of this activity.
This program is made possible thanks to an independent educational grant from Novo Nordisk A/S.
Springer Healthcare IME
The Campus, 4 Crinan Street
London, N1 9XW, UK