Diabetes UK Professional Conference: Upcoming coverage and session recommendations
Medicine Matters diabetes will be bringing you coverage from the annual Diabetes UK Professional Conference (DUKPC), which kicks off Wednesday, March 6th, 2019 in Liverpool. Bookmark our DUKPC conference hub page or follow us on Twitter to ensure that you won't miss live reporting on late-breaking abstracts, session summaries and video commentaries from experts in the field.
DUKPC is a multi-disciplinary conference that draws on the latest research and clinical guidance from leading specialists and clinical bodies, and encompasses a wide variety of themes and professional groups including:
- Diabetes prevention
- Dietetics and the DiRECT study
- Inpatient care
- Pharmacists and primary care
This year's programme will be delivered by a number of diabetes experts, including site contributors:
- Amar Puttanna. Read Dr Puttanna's latest expert opinion – Diabetes and dementia: Addressing the needs of an overlooked population.
- Katharine Barnard. View all of Professor Barnard's latest content here.
- Pratik Choudhary. Watch Dr. Choudhary and Editorial Board member Lori Berard discuss the use of diabetes technology the hospital setting (5 videos).
Editorial Board member John Wilding will be chairing a session at the conference and has made five session recommendations, swipe through them below. You can view more of Prof. Wilding’s latest features here.